Monday, April 13, 2015

What Do Sanists Practice?

 For my genius hour I will be researching Satanism and what Satanists practice. I have done some research and I have come to the conclusion that not all Satanism is bad. I know it sounds crazy, but some Satanist believe that they do to you as you would do to them. In my opinion this is only fair.


 I personally find Theistic Satanist or Spiritual Satanist to be the most interesting. Some believe that Satan is not a person but a symbol of what they want to become such as independence, strength, and fearless. This kind of Satanism was one of the first kinds of Satanism.


 The rules and the way people practice, devil worshipers-which is a kind of Satanism- is one of the most common kinds of Satanism.  Devil Worshipers basically do evil things just to do evil things. The extremists of the Devil Worshipers are the ones you have to be concerned about.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look foward to continue reading this very interesting topic... I'm still deciding whether to step out during your presentation haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, my giosh this is very interesting topic. :O
    Why are you so interested in this topic??????????

    ReplyDelete